Saturday 17 April 2010

wed 3 march 2010

well here my long journey begins.....

Hospital transport picked me up at 8am and off to leeds we went finally7 arriving at 10.15. after trapsing all over the place to try to find out where i needed to be. third time lucky went to the bexley wing hotel (the cancer wing but hotel was for anyone). i got moved up to a different room.

and there i collapsed on my bed. good nite everyone. after having a catch up on my sleep from the long journey. i realised i was finally here. frightening really. i had waited so long for this and it was finally hapening.

Throughout the day i went into leeds centre and ate out buti just couldnt stomach any tea. think the nerves was setting in. i knew i ought to eat something as had to fast from 12am but nope. so from 6pm i sat on my bed watching tv and enjoying the view.

the hotel was lovely, posh tv, fridge, wet room etc. and massive. in the end i didnt end up having to pay. yipee.

i just couldnt get the hang of trying to find the right lift to where i needed to be, e.g. lift d - to go on street level. but was round different corridors. anyone good with orienteering- not me!



No comments:

Post a Comment